We guarantee that we make every effort to ensure that your data is safe and always protected, and the rules for their storage are clear and transparent. Please be advised that we do not sell or provide unauthorized persons the personal data or addresses of users of the www.prometcargo.com website.
All personal data of users is collected, stored and processed in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to data processing personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR, OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88).
The administrator of Visitors’ personal data is Promet Cargo Sp. z o.o. based in Kunowice, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Zielona Góra, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number 0000289152, with NIP 5981591048. Correspondence address: ul. Dworcowa 28, 69-100 Kunowice; contact e-mail address: email@example.com.
Using the website www.prometcargo.com does not require providing any personal data. However, providing data to arrange a meeting or make contact is voluntary for every Visitor. Personal data is collected, stored and used by Promet Cargo Sp. z o.o. with the consent of the persons they relate to, in accordance with the law and with due procedures, as well as in a manner that guarantees their safety.
The administrator may use personal data only to ensure proper service to website users, in particular as part of establishing communication with Visitors who have consented to it.
The administrator provides appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data provided by website users, in particular preventing third parties from accessing them or processing them in violation of the provisions of the Act, preventing data loss, damage or destruction.
The collected data will be protected against both remote (IT) and physical access. The administrator does not share personal data with other entities than those authorized under the applicable law.
Each Visitor has the right to access their data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
The Administrator reserves the right to store information obtained through the website for as long as it is permitted for legal, regulatory and legitimate business purposes.
The data obtained in this way may include such information as: Internet domain name or host name, IP address, browser and operating system type, key sequences and the date and time of visiting our website.
Cookies are used to create statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, as well as to define the user’s profile and then to display matched materials in advertising networks.
- Providing his personal data by the Visitor is completely voluntary. The Service Provider is not obliged to verify the provided personal data, however, the Visitor is obliged to keep them true and to update them in the case of any changes.
- The visitor agrees to the collection, collection and processing of the following data by the Service Provider:
- IP address,
- the accessed web address (URL),
- the website address from which the Visitor came to the website www.prometcargo.com,
- type of browser used by the Visitor,
- other information transmitted via the http protocol.
- The Visitor agrees that the Service Provider stores on the Visitor’s computer small text files (so-called cookies), which will prove necessary for the proper provision of services on the website www.prometcargo.com. The Service Provider ensures that these files do not collect the Visitor’s personal data, do not change the configuration of his/her computer, are not used to install or uninstall any computer programs and do not interfere with the integrity of the Visitor’s IT system. In addition, the Visitor has the option of removing them at any time, without obtaining additional consent from the Service Provider.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
- E-mail and traditional correspondence
- In the case of sending e-mail correspondence to the Administrator or by traditional means, not related to services provided to the sender or other contract concluded with him, the personal data contained in this correspondence are processed only for the purpose of communication and settling the matter to which this correspondence relates.
- The legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in conducting correspondence addressed to him in connection with his business activity.
- The administrator processes only personal data related to the case to which the correspondence relates. All correspondence is stored in a manner ensuring the security of personal data and other information contained therein, and may only be disclosed to authorized entities.
- Telephone contact
- In the case of contacting the Administrator by phone, in matters not related to the concluded contract or services provided, we may request personal data only if it is necessary to handle the case to which the contact relates. In this case, the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in the need to settle the reported matter related to the economic activity conducted by the Administrator.
- Telephone calls can be recorded – in this case, information about the recording is provided at the beginning of the call. Interviews are recorded in order to verify the quality of the services provided and the work of consultants, as well as for statistical purposes. The recordings are available only to the Administrator’s employees and persons operating the administrator’s hotline.
- For purposes related to serving customers and interested parties via the hotline, if the Administrator provides such a service – the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to provide it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- in order to monitor the quality of service and verify the work of consultants operating the hotline – the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in ensuring the highest quality of service for customers and interested parties. calls are processed.
- Social media
- The administrator processes the personal data of people who like our social profiles maintained as part of popular social networks. The data is processed in order to enable the conduct and ongoing management of our profiles, including the communication with the community and organization of events or contests, on the terms specified by the functionalities of individual social media and their regulations. Data of community members are also processed for statistical and analytical purposes and may be processed for the purpose of pursuing claims and defending against claims. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Data processing in information systems
- Personal data is processed in an IT environment, which means that they may also be temporarily stored and processed in order to ensure the security and proper functioning of IT systems, e.g. in connection with backing up, testing changes in IT systems, detecting irregularities or protecting against fraud and attacks.
PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The period of data processing by the Administrator depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of processing.
- The data processing period may also result from legal provisions related to the protection of personal data, if they constitute the basis for their processing.
- In the case of data processing on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest – e.g. for security reasons – the data is processed for a period enabling its implementation or until an effective objection to data processing is raised.
- If the processing of personal data is based on the Visitor’s consent, the data is processed until it is withdrawn.
- In the case that the basis for processing is necessary to conclude and perform the contract, the data will be processed until its termination.
- The data processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish, investigate or defend against possible claims, and after this period, only if and to the extent that it will be required by law. After the end of the processing period, the data is irretrievably deleted or anonymized.
- relating directly to the Website (changes, announcements, warnings regarding the Website’s operation),
- individual correspondence, in paper or in electronic form.
RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- In connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator, Visitors have the following rights:
- The visitor may obtain information on how and to what extent the Administrator processes his personal data and may obtain a copy of his personal data.
- The visitor may request the rectification of his personal data, their removal (or restriction of processing).
- Visitors may request that personal data collected by the Administrator be provided in a commonly used readable format.
- The visitor may object to the processing of his/her personal data in the case that their processing by the Administrator is based on a legitimate interest.
- The visitor has the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The service provider and the editors of www.prometcargo.com supervise the credibility of the Advertisers, but their address details and offer details can only be considered as safe only at the time of their publication on the Website.
- Thus, the Service Provider and the editors of the www.prometcargo.com website are not responsible for the timeliness of the offers or advertisements posted, and the Visitors should exercise particular care of commercial contacts with the Website advertisers.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the content of advertisements and commercial messages addressed to Website Visitors by advertisers, or for the actions or omissions of Website Visitors resulting from them.